"You don't recognize me?" She was of course teasing him, there was no way anyone would have recognized her off the bat-unless they had witnessed what had happened or had been told by her personally. "You do or did you forget that I hadn't finished that buff you really liked?" She chuckled softly and waited to see if he would catch on, her green optics scanning the room absentmindedly.
/he suddenly realized who she was and kinda blurted out/“Raylee?! Is that you….? Wow, heh yeah… you still need to finish that you know”
Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
“I don’t remember the actual title though… there was one book, it was a political one and I read it a lot mainly because there was nothing better to read”
THE LIGHT SWITCH GAME
ask me any fetish, and I’ll tell you if it’s a turn on, or a turn off
Harry Potter Character Asks
- Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley: Something you're afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley: Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
- George Weasley: What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy: Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
- Voldemort: If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
- Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
- Hedwig: If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
- Draco Malfoy: Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
- Rubeus Hagrid: What is your favorite mystical creature?
- Dolores Umbridge: Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
- Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession?
- Molly Weasley: What is the proudest moment of your life?
- Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
- Sirius Black: Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do?
- Argus Filch: What's the worst job you've ever had?
- Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
- Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower?
- Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience?
- Albus Dumbledore: What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
- Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?
- Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person?
- Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
- Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week?
- Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?
- Arthur Weasley: What do you think is the best "muggle" invention?
- Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
- Nymphadora Tonks: If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
- Moaning Mertile: What is something that always makes you cry?
- James Potter: Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
- Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have?
- Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
- Mr. Ollivander: What would your wand look like?
- Lavender Brown: Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
- Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
- Aunt Petunia: What is your favorite flower?
"Hey Smokescreen, how've you been?" Raylee says softly as she shyly walks in to visit her friend. Being a cybertronian now had really made her see things in a different light-realizing just how small she really was in the world she had grew up in. Her armor shone in the light, shifting her weight from one side to the other she sighed somewhat tiredly.
/the voice sounded somewhat familiar but he couldn’t quite put his digit on it as he inquired, giving the strange femme a somewhat confused look/“Do I… do I know you from somewhere, ma’am?”
I must admit… Smokescreen looks good!
More good-looking Smokescreen!
"O-okay... Oh yeah! Um, I was wondering if we could go outside for a while?" Skylie had been side-tracked from her first thoughts when she had started scratching his chevrons.
“Oh yeah, sure!”/he immediately started to head out of the base as he looked her over to make sure she wasn’t hurt/
Gives you an aquarium the size of a house garage.
“What….? Thank you?”
"Yeah... I was just scratching too hard." Her fingers were red and sore, but other than that she was fine.
“I don’t want you to do that if it hurts you!”
She laughed a little and kept on scratching until her fingers got sore. Then she stopped. "Ow..."
/he was too wrapped up in the feeling of the scratch until she stopped and he looked at her with some concern/“You OK?”